About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Wednesday 2 February 2011


This is my first ever commissioned card for a workmate's daughter's birthday who likes ladybirds.  Hope she likes it!  The background card and paper are red but they look a bit orangey in the pic.  The stamped image is "Betsy Bluebell" by Penny Black one coloured again with Promarkers and chalks.
Snippet of the day - I have decided that when I don't update the blog with a new project I'll add a "snippet of the day" - this might be something funny one of the girls has done or said, a comment about a tv show or just a general observation of the day. 
Today's snippet is a classsic quote from Mr Adam Keyte, a work colleauge (and I'd also like to think - friend).  Make of this what you will; "They build snowmens in our road in the winter to stop people going out in their cars."
Night, night all x

No comments: