About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Friday 11 February 2011

Commissioned Valentine's Card

This card was commissioned by Adam, who I work with, for his wife.  I took my inspiration from the gorgeous roses in Sarah's bouquet.


It's an 'easel' style card with embossing and a computer generated sentiment.  I'm hooked on mulberry paper roses at the moment and used one of my new purchases for this month - a Martha Stewart branch punch -  to create the feathery leaves.  Found the gorgeous heart charms in my local craft shop, 8 for £1, bargain!

 
Will have to wait until Valentine's Day on Monday to see if Sarah likes it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Carol. Pity about the male model you got :-)