About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Friday 18 February 2011

Distressed, embossed card (copied from original design by Kerry Cox)


There are alot of uber talented card-makers out there in craftland and one of my personal heroines is Kerry Cox (aka Pickle on DoCrafts).  This design was unashamedly copied from a gorgeous card Kerry posted on DoCrafts earlier this month which has to date received 4291 viewings!  I loved the card so much that I just had to try and replicate it.  [This is posted with Kerry's permission.]

This card took hardly anytime at all and I really enjoyed 'playing' with my new Distress ink and applicator.   Am looking forward to creating some more versions of this design for wedding cards.......watch this space!

1 comment:

Rachel x said...

Hi :)
This is gorgeous- perfect for wedding cards- and I love your inking :) Don't know what I did before I got my first Distress Inks last year- I love them and they've changed my cards alot... though I do tend to veer away from the CAS when I use them!! :)
Thanks for sharing the link to Clean & Simple Stamping the other night, too- it's a great blog :)
hugs, Rachel x