About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Monday 4 February 2013

Less is More Week 105 - Kraft & Kreme, Case this Sketch #13

Today's card is for 2 challenges; the first is for the fab Less is More challenge which celebrates it's 2nd birthday this week! It's a colour challenge and the colour combo is Kraft and Kreme. I love kraft card; it's plain and simple just like me lol!
For my card I stamped the beautiful rose from the Clearly Besotted's 'Blooming Marvellous' stamp set with Versamark and then heat embossed in clear embossing powder. I did the same with the leaves and cut the images out by hand. (Looking forward to buying the matching dies for these stamps that the lovely Steph gave us a sneaky peek of on FB the other day!). 
My card is based on the sketch in this week's Cas(e) this Sketch's challenge, (my new favourite sketch challenge).

Card: Kraft, ivory linen
Stamps: Clearly Besotted 'Blooming Marvellous', Personal Impressions sentiment
Embossing Folder: Darice 'Argyle'
Other: Ivory satin ribbon, adhesive pearls

3 comments:

Kim S said...

I love how you have embossed only above the flower - wonderful effect!! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jen Nelson said...

great card Caggy!!

Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

Great card, it's a super skatch!
Thanks so very much
Chrissie
"Less is More"