About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Case this sketch #12

  

I am entering a new challenge blog this week; Case this sketch. My card above is based on this week's sketch. I am trying to use more colour in my cards hence the teal and hot pin,k a combination I actually saw on a billboard advertisement for a local hairdressing salon. The photo isn't the best quality thanks to these long dark nights :( 

Cardstock: SU Pool Party, pink from stash
Stamps: Inkyliscious 'Make a Wish'
Other: Wow white embossing powder, ribbon from stash

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous rich colour combination - love those little red wraparounds on the blue horizontal panel! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Sooo Beautiful , love the colors combination !!Great design!!!

Greetings
Maria