About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Mums in Bloggerland.  I was a very lucky Mommy and had 2 lovely cards off the girls (Daddy chose v well this year!) and a foot spa which I will be trying out later.  Mia, (my 4 year old), decorated 2 cupcakes at nursery which she polished off herself.  Not sure whether her nursery teacher is trying to tell me something but the one cupcake was decorated with a Loveheart sweet; how cute I hear you say, but my Loveheart said "Grow Up"!  How very rude!
Lastminute.com as usual, I finished my Mother's Day cards for my Mom just before we went to visit her today! 

Papers: First Edition New Leaf
Dies: Spellbinders Oval, Xcut Tags, Joycrafts butterflies
Punch: Fiskars Apron border punch
Stamps: Magnolia Love Letter, tea cups free with mag
Sentiment: Computer generated
Inks: Antique Linen, Brushed Courdroy Distress inks, Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: Seam binding, adhesive pearls 


And then this one (my favourite of the two) is from the girls to their Nanny. It's an easel card with a post-it note pad attached to the base so Mom can keep it by her telephone.



Papers: HOTP free with mag
Dies: Spellbinders Circle, Scalloped circle and Oval
Punch: Stampin' Up Heart to Heart, Martha Stewart branch
Stamps: Magnolia 'Tilda with Straw Hat'
Sentiment: Computer generated
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers, Chocolate lace, post-it note pad

No comments: