About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Tuesday 3 September 2013

CFC113-Kraft and Text

The challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week is to use kraft and text in your project.
I made 2 cards using the same layout; quite a straight forward layout, or so I thought, but the execution proved quite difficult!
I love the stylised flowers in this Marion Emberson stamp set on my first card which I've had for a while but not yet used.

Stamps: Marion Emberson 'On Your Special Day',
Clearly Besotted 'Fancy Florals',
My Cute Stamps 'Ashley's Blossoms'
Inks: Memento Dew Drop in Grape Jelly,
 Pear Tart, Rose Bud and Tuxedo Black


Stamps: Artemio 'Silhouette flowers', Clearly Besotted 'Thinking of You',
My Cute Stamps 'Ashley's Blossoms'.
Inks: Memento Dew Drop in Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy, Sweet Plum,
Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black

2 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Lovely panels on your card, great way to show off the stamps! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful clean and simple cards! I like the three panels as your focal point :)
Thanks for playing along with us in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
Sylvia xx