About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Thursday 22 August 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge #3

Hi Bloggers!
It's been an absolute age since I last posted, April in fact! Not that I haven't been crafting; it's just that I find it much quicker to upload my creations on Pinterest these days.
However, I thought I'd have a go at Stephanie's 3rd Blog Challenge over at Stamping and Sharing so I had to blog.
It's a colour challenge based on the following colour palette.

 
And here's my card which uses Clearly Besotted's 'It's Your Birthday' stamp set:
 
 
Stamps: Clearly Besotted 'It's Your Birthday', Woodware 'Double Birthday'
Ink: Memento Ink pads in Angel Pink, Sweet Plum, New Sprout and Tuxedo Black
Other: Polka dot paper and adhesive pearls from stash
 

 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful creation to your blog and the challenge!