About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Friday 8 March 2013

Less is More Week 109 - Colour Challenge

I've never been a fan of doughnuts, but these are so pretty!  It's Colour Challenge Week at Less is More this week and this is the colour palette for our inspiration.                          
  
                           donut dreams

So this is my card. I am loving Clearly Besotted's Blooming Marvellous stamps at the moment, especially since I got the matching dies. The orange of the rose is less bright in real life; alot closer to the 'doughnut colour'.
I bought a Xyron sticker creator years ago and used it for the first time ever to adhere the pink Contempo Circle border. I was quite pleased with how it worked and will use it again for sticking down those intricate border die cuts I seem to be collecting lol.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted's 'Blooming Marvellous', Inkyliscious 'Ornate Flourish',
Personal Impressions 'Mixed Sentiments'
Inks: Memento 'Angel Pink', 'Tangelo', 'Tuxedo Black
Dies: Clearly Besotted's 'Blooming Marvellous', Memory Box 'Contempo Circle Border'






3 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a really super composition, great card Caggy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Stephanie said...

I am loving all you cards the the moment Caggy & this beauty is no exception - gorgeous :) xxx

Sally H said...

A beautiful card, Caggy. Love the bold sunny colour