About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Sunday 17 April 2011

It's been a while.....







No real excuse but I haven't posted for ages so I've quite a few cards to share...

This first one was commissioned card for a friend at work; it was for her Mom's 60th Birthday.













The next one was for a friend's birthday using a new LOTV stamp purchased at the NEC show and a new Martha Stewart border punch (also bought from the NEC!).











    





This was a fairly quick card I made for a guy at work on the birth of his first baby.  Scalloped frame was made using one of my new nestabilities dies.  I personalised it by adding the name 'Alex' in pink alphabeads threaded onto a wine glass ring and then tied onto the ribbon strip with more ribbon.









This next one didn't photograph very well.  I stencilled black distress ink through a Crafter's Workshop stencil onto gold pearlised card.  In real life the effect is really nice but in the pic it looks a bit washed out.  Think I'll try it with black acrylic paint as it might appear stronger.


/




.

No comments: