About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Friday 18 March 2011

First post for a while!

Can't believe I haven't posted for 9 whole days!!!  Haven't done much crafting this week as it's been a busy one.  Went to second Zumba class on Wednesday night and still lovin' it!  Today I organised a Red Nose Day event at work, went to the opening of YD's new garden at nursery and have given blood for the second time so feeling quite content - apart from an aching left arm!

Here's a couple of cards I did mange to fit in this week.
The first of these has gone down a storm over on the DoCrafts website - and I must admit I'm very proud of it!  Have two weddings to go to this year so this will be going to one of the 'happy couples'.


 The gorgeous image is an LOTV cute squares topper.  Papers are from Papermania V&A Hanoverian collection.  The roses are actually white satin roses coloured with chalks. 




Second card was made for a friend's birthday today.  Stamped image was from set of free stamps with April issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.  Papers are from My Mind's eye.







Can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to next weekend!  Got a night out on Friday then on Saturday it's the highlight of my crafting year - the Hobbycraft show at the NEC!!!!  Got an ever increasing shopping list and can't wait to spend, spend, spend! 

No comments: