About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Retrosketches #47, CASE study challenge #124

Stamps: Waltzing Mousestamps 'Say it Loud', Sizzix Framelits 'Floral'
Dies: Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: Memento 'Rose Bud', 'New Sprout'
     
Having searched the web for a few more CAS card blogs, I came across the CASE study challenge blog. Unlike other CAS blogs, they have a new guest designer (or Muse) every month who showcase their work to inspire other crafters.
This month's designer is Amber Kemp-Gerstel and here is her project which inspired me to create my card above.

 

My card is also based on this week's Retrosketches sketch #47;
I am not enjoying the snow we're having here in the UK at the moment :(
I had to be pushed up a hill on the way home from work on Friday by four very kind guys; then today a very nice man at the bottom of our road kindly drove my car up our hill after I got stuck again! Snow is forecast again tonight so we will have to see what tomorrow brings!
Happy craftin x 

No comments: