About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Thursday, 8 March 2012

I'm Smitten....(Wild Orchid Challenge - Week 44)

I'd never been overly keen on Magnolia's Tilda stamps; I didn't get the whole "no mouth or nose" thang, but after unsuccessfully ordering some in an on on-line craft sale, I was determined to get my hands on them! Love at first sight or what? The minute I stamped my first image I was smitten. And colouring the image was a real joy. So here is my first ever Tilda card.




The stamp is called "Secretive Tilda" and I coloured her in with Promarkers. Papers are from the First Edition Love Letters stack. And the gorgeous paper roses and pearl brad are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I am entering it into this week's Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog  "Get in Shape" which requires you to use at least 3 different shapes on your project which I think I've achieved with my rectangular image, heart charm and oval sentiment.

1 comment:

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is very pretty! Love the image and lovely colours :o) Lisa x